4 Paths to Know Where Your Where Your More Is
“Expressing your talents to fulfill needs creates unlimited wealth and abundance.” Really?!
Do you sometimes think, “I want more. I deserve more. I know I AM more!” But then wonder where to begin?
In Deepak Chopra’s “The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success”, he speaks about The Law of Dharma. “According to this law, you have a unique talent and a unique way of expressing it. There is something that you can do better than anyone else in the whole world – and for every unique talent and unique expression of that talent, there are also unique needs. When these needs are matched with the creative expression of your talent that is the spark that creates affluence. Expressing your talents to fulfill needs creates unlimited wealth and abundance.”
Have you seen this in the lives of those you admire? Whether you admire them or not, there is a lot of evidence in this statement.
So, how do you get clear on just what your unique talent and special expression of it are? Worded differently, begin by figuring out what you are really good at and who you really are.
It’s an interesting thing too, that even when “older”, self aware and seemingly lucid as to “who I am” there is often yet more connection with one’s true design awaiting.
The following are 4 suggestions in which 2 should receive some amount of time being composed in writing. The effectiveness of writing for self discovery, clarification and growth cannot be impressed upon you enough! Most people do not recognize that taking the time to write out their contemplating, questions, answers, intentions and more is a magnificent tool to manifest their desires. Even if the full fruition does not sprout from writing, several underlying benefits result. Yes again, another topic to easily expound upon.
For now, consider these next ideas to assist in establishing rhythmic succession with your unique qualities:
1) Be prepared to face fears of the unknown. When we hear being on the leading edge, an image of possibly falling off this edge is what many see; and see as being too risky. Instead, see walking at the edge or pushing yourself past familiar boundaries as expanding your territory. If you have ever seen video games like World of Warcraft, there is just empty space on the screen awaiting discovery & settlement. Think of cosmic space and all that is yet to be discovered. Just imagine the early pioneers encountering new lands for the first time! How wondrous it must have been alongside the fears. It is the same, but within your own mental, emotional and spiritual boundaries.
2) When the energy just f-l-o-w-s. Has there been something, like a project, task or even “work” that you have endless energy for? Feels like you do not want to stop working on it even though you might be physically tired? Some would call this passion. But the passion word has filters attached to it. All words do, but this one makes the understanding of the word, “passion” highly varied from one person to another. Look past any “must accomplish this because it was due yesterday”. You are looking for the fuel behind that desire to continue. What stimulus within yourself is feeling “Oh, so right”? Your mind often quiets during this easy & continuous flow.
3) Ask yourself some of the following questions and ask yourself, “Why?” to the answer. And occasionally, ask “Why?” a second time (to that first why answer which takes it another layer deep.) You will eventually find yourself coming to the same few distinct core values or motivations. These questions could be:
- When was the last sincere belly laugh you had? (Why?)
- What makes your heart sing (or break)?
- What is your deepest secret? (and why?)
- Besides your family or work, of what are you most proud?
- Who do you most admire? (and why?)
- When you were a very small child, what is the philosophical question you asked (yourself or someone else)?
4) Look within. Make a quick but extensive list of your good, great and best qualities. Then categorize them, perhaps into 3 categories. Be loose about this. More importantly you are looking for patterns and attuning to emotion and personal insight. Lastly, make another list of how you uniquely express these characteristics (blending these lists).
In summary take a hard look inside and make advantageous the truth you find. No superpowers required.
Start with excellent Dating Tips and occasionally receive useful, fun & inspiring updates.