What does Freedom mean to YOU?
Lately it seems you’re the odd man out if you’re not on some kind of personal growth journey or going for your heart’s song… and for good reason. Because more & more people are discovering indeed life CAN be & is meant to be experienced in joy. Most are driven to change by pain or frustration. So be it. While reducing them, learn to use discomfort as a tool & as fuel for living what your expansion, your higher version looks like.
Is it time to clarify the path and live YOUR view of Freedom?
Exactly just what that is for you is unique.
Getting there requires an equally driven supporter in your corner.
Are you willing to let go of what is not working & evolve to find lasting inner peace & happiness, but don’t know what that looks like?
Whether change in our lives is chosen or not,
the excitement of it is often obscured
and commonly blocked by uncertainty.
Or got procrastination sickness in the face of knowing what you want?
Competing commitments, “short-lived” drive & old patterns of habit
create a vicious cycle.
Experience a place solidly free of judgment.
Remove projections of self that DO NOT serve you.
Own qualities that do like clarity, confidence & inspiration.
Creating the life you want is the single most
important thing you can do for yourself & those you care about.
No longer tolerate a daily dose of lukewarm (or worse!)
— “Perfect balance of accountability and
extemporization that gave me a new edge,
something I would not have guessed.”
– Jordan Emrick, Santa Rosa, CA
Some of the ways I support you:
Focus and Achieve-
- Make use of new possibilities
- Take effective action
- Exercise practical solutions
- Stay on track & see results you want along the way
- Get clear about your intentions & direction
- Achieve goals, in essence turning that “one day” (I will) into today
Happiness and Fulfillment-
- Appreciate the individual moments one after another after another; Now, on the way.
- Live every day in alignment with your core values & be comfortable showing up as yourself
- Discover and build your natural strengths
- Be heard
- Deep connection with others, including a healthy partner
- Sharpen & Own your confidence
“I’m in favor of personal growth, as long as it doesn’t include malignant tumors.” ~ George Carlin
**Be sure to ask any questions you may have.**
For those interested, what if you were offered a strong faculty which creates connection with your Higher Power? Learn how this plays out for YOU & lead from that place. This is uniquely impactful & an aspect that requires your inquiry if curious to know more.